Colombo, June 21 (NewsWire) – Health Ministry has issued revised new health guidelines to be followed by the public.
The new guidelines applicable from 21st June to 5th July.
Following are the 11 key Health guidelines that are effective from June 21st to July 5th.
- Only 02 individuals allowed to leave from a house at any given time.
- Only 02 passengers can travel in a Taxi.
- Public transport is allowed with a capacity of 50 percent in provinces except for Western Province. For Western province, Public transport is only allowed for employees attached to essential services.
- The government and private institutions should only summon essential staff members for work.
- Weddings are not allowed: Only Marriage registration with 10 people including the bride and groom allowed.
- Shops & Super Markets allowed to open with restrictions. Shopping complexes will be allowed to be opened except in the Western Province.
- Funerals should be completed within 24 hours with maximum 15 participants.
- Office meetings not allowed in Western Province. 10 people can gather in other provinces.
- Religious places, gyms, hotels, guest houses, restaurants, nightclubs, pubs and bars will remain closed.
- Sports: Can train & exercise alone, team activities not allowed.
- Salon: Open, Only one customer at a time