Colombo, Oct 22 (newsin.asia) – While taking the current COVID-19 situation in the country and after considering several requests, permission has been granted from 22nd October to conduct the Friday congregational prayers.
Brief summary of the strict health guides are as follows:
- Permission valid for Friday prayers only for a maximum number not exceeding 50 worshippers.
- Only a single session of prayer will be allowed per mosque.
- No other gathering or crowding inside or outside the mosque are allowed
- Worshippers should bring their own prayer mat and a distance of one metre should be observed.
- All worshippers should wear a face mask.