Message from Regional Epidemiologist, City of Colombo
Sinopharm Vaccination – 1st Dose (City of Colombo)
Walk-in and echanneling
30th May 2021, 9am-2pm
1) P D Sirisena Ground
2) Roxy Garden Community Center
3) Kettarama Temple
4) Dabare Mw Community Center
1) Age 30 and above
2) Permanent or temporary resident of Colombo 1-15
3) If you are living in a rented or a boarded house you MUST produce either billing proof or a letter from Grama Niladhari.
4) Breast feeding mothers are eligible to get the vaccine
5) If you have controlled comorbidities you are eligible for the vaccine
6) If you have had “serious” allergies which resulted in breathing difficulties (anaphylaxis) and hospitalization should not get the vaccine at a community set up such as above.
Please note that if you do not fulfil the eligibility criteria we might refuse to vaccinate you at the entrance. So kindly refrain from staying in queues if you are not eligible.
We will be vaccinating this whole week and there will be more stations coming up. So please do not flock or panic and spread the disease we are trying so hard to contain!!!
Sinopharm 2nd dose will be given from 8th June. Anyone who got jabbed from our centers will get an SMS from “COVID_VACC” with Venue, Time and Date for your next jab.
City of Colombo